Established in 2007, Apex Engineering has quickly become the leading supplier of engineering services in North Otago.
Locally owned with a team of skilled staff who are highly regarded for their knowledge and experience, Apex Engineering are specialists in Structural and Sheet Metal as well as being Machine and Mechanical Engineers and can therefore fulfill all of your engineering requirements including;
- Structural Steel for homes, workshops and dairy sheds, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Machining and Mechanical services for local industry.
- Repairs to anything from your lawnmower to farm equipment and earth-moving machinery.
- Light Fabrication using a range of materials, including steel, stainless steel, aluminium and colour steel products.
- Plant maintenance
- Pipe threading and welding
- Manufacturers of truck body parts (deck hinge kits, two way tail door hinges, crane pallet forks etc) which are distributed nationally.
Our structural welders are qualified to AS/NZS 2980:2007 with numerous weld procedures to AS/NZS 1554.1:2011
We can weld most materials including steel, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminium and copper based alloys using MIG, TIG, Arc and gas welding techniques.
Apex Engineering has a comprehensive range of steel available which can be cut to your specifications. If we don’t have it in stock we can source it for you.
Our company extends it support into the community with secondary school students being involved in work experience with us throughout the year. We are active in community sponsorship, supporting local schools, non profit organisations and sporting events in North Otago over the years. We have many long-standing relationships with customers who rely on Apex Engineering for excellent service for all their machining, structural, precision and general engineering requirements.